POSITION: KITCHEN MANAGER
CONTRACT: PERMANENT/FULL TIME
Are you an experienced Kitchen Manager with a hands on
Do you want to work good day time hours and still make it home for dinner?
Are you passionate about fresh quality food & aspiring to write your own menu?
Are you a self motivated and efficient worker?
Are you reliable, punctual, flexible and a team player?
Are you used working in high volume, high pressure cafe environments ?
Do you stay calm and focused during a busy service whilst displaying clear leadership skills ?
Well if you are, we are looking for you!
Applicants will be expected to:
- Assist in the smooth day to day running of a busy cafe in the NQ Manchester
- Report to and communicate effectively with the front of house, kitchen team, front of House management and senior management
- Take ownership of menu development and contribute quality ideas to ignite the cafe menu and update seasonal specials.
- Play a key role in recruitment and staff training
- Manage rota’s and payroll percentages within the kitchen
- Manage gross profit margins
- Stock control and ordering
- Drive sales and analyse profitability
- Have high standards of hygiene and health and safety
- Be responsible for due diligence and paperwork
- Diligently seek out improvement in all areas of the kitchen and promote high achievement within the team
- Drive consistent brand standards and champion attention to detail
Co-owned by DJ Mr Scruff, Teacup Kitchen is a fun, established, award-winning Manchester power house that has a passion for casual dining and fresh produce.
It’s a busy thriving cafe with good opening hours.
All of our employees receive a generous staff discount, are equal to receiving tips and are entered into a pension scheme.
There is always opportunity for growth and progression within the company for those showing promise, a good work ethic and passion for the industry and what we do.
- Applicants should have excellent interpersonal skills, be confident, positive and a strong leader.
Have the ability to build good working relationships with fierce boundaries.
Be tenacious in their approach to business.
You must be able to work weekends and be able to handle a busy shift and sometimes long hours. Flexibility is key
Competitive Salary, to be discussed upon application.
The position is full time & permanent so please send us your CV and cover letter.
We apologise, but due to the high volume of applicants, we will only be able to contact those who are successful.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV AND COVER LETTER TO ZOE@TEACUPANDCAKES.COM